Forrester Announces Full Conference Agenda For Technology & Innovation EMEA 2022
The in-person and digital event experience will showcase the latest research and insights to help European technology leaders embrace innovation
LONDON, 14 September, 2022 — Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced the full conference agenda for Technology & Innovation EMEA 2022, being held in London and digitally, 13–14 October. To stay competitive in today’s volatile business environment, technology executives need to continually innovate and embrace a customer-obsessed growth mindset. Customer-obsessed companies report 2.5 times higher revenue growth than their competition.
At this year’s Technology & Innovation EMEA, tech leaders will learn how to build strategies that shape the next decade of growth by becoming even more customer-obsessed and human-centred. The event will include guest keynote speakers: author David Hutchens, who will discuss how leaders can break boundaries and innovate with leadership storytelling, and Shell’s Head of Citizen Development and DIY Paul Kobylanski, who will share how low-code and agile are fueling digital transformation.
The Forum will also honour the European recipients of Forrester’s Technology Awards. The awards will recognise organisations that have successfully implemented technology strategies that are outcome-driven and customer-obsessed to accelerate business growth.
Noteworthy keynotes and sessions include:
- Emerging Technology: Sustainability’s Friend Or Foe?Understand the pros and cons of emerging technologies, such as automation, blockchain, and the internet of things, and their impact on sustainability.
- Skill And Talent Management In The Post-Pandemic European Context. Hear about the trends that will shape talent management strategies in 2023 and learn how to tap into leading skills clusters in Europe.
- Digital Operations Platforms Enable Your Future Fit Tech Strategy. In a world dominated by digital platforms, learn about key strategies to address the digital age’s imperatives.
- The Future Of Mobility. Learn how consumer demand for safer and greener mobility options will drive innovation across technologies and business models for personal transportation — from electric vehicles to micro-mobility.
- There’s More To Satellite Hype Than Connectivity — Explore The Realities For Your Business. Hear why space technology should increasingly be on technology leaders’ radar and the potential new satellite innovations it can offer for businesses.
- Metaverse, Web3, NFTs: What Are The Implications For Your Technology Strategy? Learn how to separate hype from reality and understand the relationship between the metaverse, Web3, and NFTs.
“Today’s customers are more empowered, and systemic uncertainty is still rife,” said Pascal Matzke, event host and VP, research director at Forrester. “As a result, tech leaders are under significant pressure to continue to adapt to new business models to help their organisations thrive. The event will help technology leaders build strategies that inspire innovation, improve customer experiences and, ultimately, supercharge business outcomes.”
In-person attendees will experience facilitated discussions, consulting workshops, and special sessions. They will also have access to several special programmes, including the Women’s Leadership Forum; the Executive Leadership Exchange, an exclusive programme targeted at C-level leaders; and several diversity and inclusion sessions. Digital attendees will have access to all conference sessions and sponsors via the event platform.
- Register to attend Forrester’s Technology & Innovation EMEA 2022 conference.
- View the full agenda and speakers for Technology & Innovation EMEA 2022.
- Learn about Technology & Innovation EMEA sponsorship opportunities.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrTech for updates.
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We help leaders across technology, customer experience, digital, marketing, sales, and product functions use customer obsession to accelerate growth. Through Forrester’s proprietary research, consulting, and events, leaders from around the globe are empowered to be bold at work — to navigate change and put their customers at the centre of their leadership, strategy, and operations. Our unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 700,000 consumers, business leaders, and technology leaders worldwide; rigorous and objective research methodologies, including Forrester Wave™ evaluations; 70 million real-time feedback votes; and the shared wisdom of our clients. To learn more, visit Forrester.com.