Forrester unveiled new research today at its MARKETING Forum in NYC explaining how marketers can establish and build trust in today’s post-digital world. Fatemeh Khatibloo presented on this new research, focusing in particular on how:
- Marketers must take a three-pronged approach to build customer trust. Old methods of building customer trust no longer work. Marketers should incorporate cultural changes and new processes to earn and keep customer trust in these three ways:
- Master the drivers of trust: integrity, competence, and transparency.
- Align trust building efforts with brand values.
- Create a cultural commitment to trust.
- Trust will become Wall Street’s next performance indicator. As consumers become even more empowered, trust will take on new importance. Boards and investors will demand new trustworthiness metrics in performance reporting. Marketers need to be ready to respond.
Click here for more information, and contact us if you’d like a copy of this report or Fatemeh’s presentation/panel from the Forum.