Media Advisory: Forrester Research Consumer Forum Europe 2004 – “Harnessing The Drivers Of Consumer Loyalty”
At its 2004 Consumer Marketing Forum Europe ¿ taking place at the QEII Conference Centre, London, on the 22nd and 23rd of November ¿ Forrester Research brings together leading consumer brands in media, consumer goods, telecom, and retail. Key Forrester analysts will describe how to harness the drivers of consumer loyalty and drive growth and profits.
“Forrester firmly believes that consumer loyalty is more than just retention,” says Jaap Favier, VP and Research Director, Consumer Markets at Forrester Research, and the moderator of this year¿s consumer forum. “We encourage organisations to critically challenge their existing strategies in this area and to ask themselves the question: `Are your customers advocates of your brand?¿ This event will prepare them for this challenge.”
The Forum¿s program uses a wealth of case studies to show participants how organisations can harness the drivers of consumer loyalty through a combination of: data-driven consumer targeting; measuring the costs and returns of loyalty investments; strategic focus on lifetime value; and a thorough dedication to client service. Forrester analysts will also offer insights into the latest consumer trends, a comprehensive methodology, and a set of concrete actions that all consumer-facing firms should take to successfully use loyalty to drive profitable growth.
During the Consumer Forum, Forrester will also officially launch its new report “Symbiotic Loyalty: The Next-Generation Consumer Loyalty Strategy” and present its key report finding to the attending press.
MEDIA: To request interviews and register for the Event, please send your full contact information to Belinda Simmelink at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FURTHER EVENT INFORMATION
The following industry experts will join Forrester analysts to share their insights and best practices:
- Dee Dutta, Corporate VP, Head of Marketing, Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications
- Jon Florsheim, Managing Director ¿ Sales, Marketing & Interactive, BSkyB
- Kelly Odell, Senior VP, Group Marketing, TeliaSonera
- Janette Bell, Director of Strategy & Customer Proposition, British Gas
- Mike Ashton, Senior VP Marketing, Hilton International
- Sander Dullart, Director ‘Body On’, Endemol Interactive International
- Yoel Kenan, Senior VP International Marketing, BMG
- Sinead Finn, Head of Marketing & Sales, Ryanair
- Michael Dwyer, Founder & CEO, Pigsback.com
- Eoin Townsend, Director Product Management – EMEA, DoubleClick