WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) Enterprise Architecture Forum 2008: Building An Innovation Culture: Shaping Your Future With Enterprise Architecture.
Today’s businesses require innovative practices and capabilities to increase bottom-line performance and keep up with the competition. Enterprise Architecture professionals are in a unique position to drive the IT innovation that supports these business initiatives. But, to be effective, Enterprise Architecture professionals must be able to articulate business strategy better than their business executives and govern IT implementations to ensure that the enterprise is headed toward its strategic goals.
Designed for Enterprise Architecture professionals, the inaugural Enterprise Architecture Forum is also well-suited for business analysts and consultants and other professionals who play a role in driving IT innovation, such as Application Development & Program Management professionals and Information & Knowledge Management professionals. The forum will demonstrate to attendees how a well-executed enterprise architecture program can accelerate value delivery using technology trends — such as service-oriented architecture, business process management, and Web 2.0 — and proactive approaches to improve business efficiency and flexibility.
WHEN: February 7-8, 2008
Loews Coronado Bay Resort
4000 Coronado Bay Road
San Diego, CA 92118
WHO: In addition to Forrester’s industry-leading analysts, featured industry speakers include:
- Theo Beack, Vice President and Deputy CTO, BEA Systems
- Patrick Buech, Product Manager for ARIS IT Architect, IDS Scheer
- Kevin Lynch, Senior Vice President, Platform Business Unit and Chief Software Architect, Adobe Systems
- Dan Meers, Vice President, Enterprise Architecture, Freddie Mac
- Carrie Oakes, Vice President of Product Marketing, Blue Coat Systems
- Jan Popkin, Strategist, Telelogic
- Eric Stephens, Solutions Architect, Enterprise Architecture and Integration Team, Excellus BCBS
- Hub Vandervoort, Chief Technology Officer, Enterprise Infrastructure, Progress Software
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at: http://www.forrester.com/EAForum2008.
MEDIA: Members of the media can register for the Enterprise Architecture Forum 2008 by providing their full contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.