WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) IT Forum 2008: Boosting Innovation — Driving Transformation
Many IT leaders are hesitant to embrace their role in accelerating business innovation — even though most feel that IT plays a significant role. All too many find themselves fighting the sludge in IT’s engines — improving development and infrastructure operations — and they are afraid or unable to take their organizations into the world of business innovation.
Forrester Research says the time is now for IT leaders to step up and drive business innovation in their firms. At IT Forum 2008, Forrester will identify how leaders across the IT organization can help lay the foundation and drive the process of business innovation. Nine role-focused tracks have been designed to show attendees how to deliver maximum business value from IT and how to collaborate with the business to pursue the technologies, architecture and IT practices that drive innovation and top-line growth.
WHEN: May 20-23, 2008
The Palazzo at The Venetian
3325 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
WHO: In addition to more than 75 of Forrester’s industry-leading analysts, featured speakers from industry include:
- Chris Capossela, Senior Vice President, Microsoft Business Division, Microsoft
- John Chambers, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Cisco Systems
- Tom Conophy, CIO, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Marta Foster, Vice President, Business Solutions, Global Business Services, Procter & Gamble
- Dean Hager, Senior Vice President of Product Management, Lawson Software
- Mark J. Hennessy, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, IBM
- Andy Roach, Chief Information Officer/B2B Technology Practice Lead, Ketchum
- Tim Stanley, CIO and Senior Vice President, Innovation, Gaming & Technology, Harrah’s Entertainment
- Rebecca Wanta, Former Senior Vice President and CIO, Best Buy
- Robert Woeckener, Manager, zLinux Environment, Nationwide
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at: http://www.forrester.com/ITForum2008.
MEDIA: Members of the media can register for IT Forum 2008 by providing their full contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.