WHAT: In the past year, 12 enterprise-class providers have either announced or completed a merger with a former rival. To get to the heart of how potential changes in service offerings will affect customers and suppliers, Forrester Research, Inc. (NASDAQ: FORR) will bring together a panel of executives from major providers at its GigaWorld IT Forum 2005, including, but not limited to:
- Howard E. Janzen, President, Sprint Business Solutions, Sprint
- Daniel T. Walsh, Vice President, Sales Planning Support, SBC
- G. Joseph Lueckenhoff, Vice President, Business Mobility And Marketing, Cingular Wireless
- Lisa Pierce, Vice President, Forrester Research (moderator)
WHEN: Tuesday, May 3, 2005 at 3:35 p.m. CDT
Gaylord Texan Resort
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
A media Q&A session will immediately follow the panel.
In addition, Forrester analysts will present new research on key issues in the telecommunications market, including:
- How to effectively source IP-based wide area networks (WANs), including an evaluation of the nine major global network operators.
- The results of Forrester’s market research survey examining the latest North American enterprise telecommunications technology adoption trends, tradeoffs, migration, and implementation challenges.
- A discussion on next-generation IP applications, which Forrester calls right-time communications.
- A look at the next-generation network architecture.
RSVP: To attend the session or to request interviews, please provide your full contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 29, 2005.