I’m just back from the Fourth Annual Cross Media Forum put on by BIMA, the Boston Interactive Media Association, a MITX organization. I thought the depth of content from the event was exceptional. It included:
- A keynote by Nick Johnson, the VP of Digital Multimedia Sales for NBC Universal. Nick spoke about NBC’s success with the Beijing Olympics.
- A panel featuring four case studies:
1) Reebok — Creating a Movement In Running,
Keith Lusby, VP Global Client DIrector, Carat
Eugene Buono, Creative Director, Carat
Dan Wiseman, Reebok Performance Marketing, Reebok
2) National Grid 2008 "Power of Action" Campaign
Drayton Martin, SVP Group Account Director, Mullen
Gina Romani Preziosa, VP, Associate Director Digital Media, Mullen
Edward Watz, Manager, Internal Communication, National Grid
3) Liberty Mutual, The Responsibility Project
Seb Maitra, SVP Group Media Director, Hill Holiday
Neal Hughlett, VP Creative Director, Hill Holiday
4) Re-launch of Tufts Mediacal Center
Brooke Tyson Hynes, VP, Public Affairs and communications, Tufts Medical Center
Cindy McKnight, Director, Contact planning, PARTNERS+simons.
I came out of the event feeling quite proud of the work going on from local agencies. These cases had some great examples of integrated marketing and most leveraged social media tools to really foster community as the primary part of the campaign. I’m going to write up the specifics of each of the cases in subsequent blog posts just to dedicate some deserving attention to each one.