Come Join The Sourcing & Vendor Management Analysts At IT Forum
Forrester’s IT Forum 2010 in Las Vegas (May 26-28) and in Lisbon (June 9-11) is around the corner, and our team is looking forward to the opportunity to share our latest experiences, research insights, and strategies for maximizing the value of your technology and vendor investments.
The theme this year is "The Business Technology Transformation: Making It Real." As firms embark on the transformation from IT to BT, sourcing and vendor management professionals must assume new roles. They must help the business understand key technology trends and the trade-offs of new and legacy sourcing models. They play a crucial role in optimizing technology spend — and in making sure their firms are taking advantage of newer models like SaaS and cloud services where it makes sense.
We’ve got a series of great sessions focused on sourcing and vendor management strategies for making BT work across major areas of technology investment in applications, infrastructure, services, and telco. The sessions include:
- Planning, Building and Running Your Multisourcing Model — Bill Martorelli
- Can Your Offshore Providers Help in Business Transformation? — Sudin Apte
- Measuring The Risks And Value Of Emerging Technologies — Chris Andrews
- The Future of Application Services in The Cloud — Liz Herbert and Bill Martorelli
- Next-Generation SaaS Sourcing Strategies — Liz Herbert
- Understanding The Strengths And Weaknesses Of Major IT Sourcing Models — Tim Sheedy
- Environmentally Sensitive Sourcing – Learning From Best Practices — Tim Sheedy
- How Sourcing Professionals Can Drive More Innovation From Service Providers — Chris Andrews
- Global Firms Benefit From New Sourcing And Delivery ModelsFor Telecoms Services — Brownlee Thomas, Ph.D.
- Noughty Software Licensing – Is The Obituary Premature? — Duncan Jones and Liz Herbert
Join us in these sessions and meet with us one-on-one to explore how you can take advantage to drive strategy and benefit business the most.
We hope to see you there!