Join Forrester’s Tweet Jam About YOU: May 24th (Today!) At 2pm US Eastern
As you may have seen, for the past two weeks we’ve run a tweet jam called #IMChat. Our first two topics, CORE and social influence, were well received but really about what Forrester folks think is interesting. So it’s time to turn the social media table around. What are you interested in? What do you want to talk about with your peers?
To participate, just follow the #IMChat hashtag at 2:00 p.m. If you’d like to learn more about the rules of engagement, visit this community discussion on The Forrester Community For Interactive Marketing Professionals. To read some past archives, visit the documents section of the same community.
Here are some of the questions we'll be discussing during today’s tweet jam:
1. What digital marketing initiatives are most important to your success within your organization?
2. What digital marketing initiative causes you the most headaches? Why?
3. What resources do you currently use to find answers to your digital marketing questions?
4. How do you utilize digital marketing peers in your day-to-day decision making? Are they external or internal resources?
5. How do you utilize third-party vendors and agencies in your digital marketing programs?