Susan McNulty, CX Transformation Leader
The right approach to building a journey atlas will ensure the resulting product is insightful and actionable. Susan McNulty, consultant in CX transformation, has worked in CX leadership roles across several industries. She offers her experiences and practical, easy-to-follow expertise on the journey atlas creation process.
How do you build a journey atlas?
- What’s the relationship between a journey atlas and journey map?
- What is the purpose of a journey atlas?
- What are the steps for building a journey atlas?
- Who should you involve in the process?
- How do you assess the journeys?
- What data do you include in a journey atlas? What don’t you include?
- What makes a journey atlas actionable?
- What actions commonly follow building a journey atlas?
Listen to the full episode to hear more about fostering customer obsession through journey centricity.
See the Forrester report: Everyone Needs A Journey Atlas