1to1® Media, the independent publishing division of Peppers & Rogers Group, announced yesterday its 2013 class of 1to1 Media Customer Champions. The 1to1 Media Customer Champions program recognizes customer-centric leaders who use innovative approaches to instill customer-focused strategies throughout their organizations that make a positive bottom-line impact. This year’s 12 honorees join the 1to1 Media Customer Champions community, an exclusive group of more than 120 like-minded executives from the past 10 years. For the first time, 1to1 Media partnered with Forrester Research, Inc. to select the Customer Champion winners and honor those winners on stage at Forrester’s Forum For Customer Experience Professionals West in Los Angeles.
The 2013 honorees are:
- Barry Ratzlaff, Executive Director of Customer Connect, Blue Link and Service Business Development, Hyundai Motor America
- Edouard Piquet, Senior Vice President, Customer Experience, Aeromexico
- George Larribas, Vice President and Head of Client Delivery for Wells Fargo Treasury Management
- Jimmy Stead, Vice President of E-Commerce, Frost Bank
- Joeri Weyenberg, Vice President of Marketing, Kaplan University
- Julie Bernard, SVP, Customer Strategy, Marketing & Advertising, Macy’s
- Karen Mangia, Director, Listening Services Center of Excellence, Cisco
- Karl Halbach, General Manager, ADP
- Leo Minervini, CIO, Carlo’s Bakery
- Matt Flannery, CEO and Co-Founder, Kiva
- Scott Taber, Vice President of Rooms, Americas, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Tom Probola, Senior Manager, Customer Excellence, Ricoh Americas Corporation
“Every business has influential people — the key connectors — in its organization who have the unique ability to create meaningful connections with its customers and employees every day,” said 1to1 Media Editor-in-Chief Mila D’Antonio. “These 1to1 Media Customer Champions are those leaders. Their influence in advancing their companies’ customer experiences can be underscored through loyal customers and in their bottom lines.”
Don Peppers, cofounder of Peppers & Rogers Group, explained that by delivering better customer experiences, the Customer Champions are also challenging their competitors. “These Customer Champions are the ‘actual people’ who are improving the customer experience for all of us. Let’s not just recognize them, but thank them for playing such a big role in improving our lives as consumers!” Peppers said.
Harley Manning, Forrester vice president and research director, added: “The Customer Champions demonstrate exceptional personal commitment to their customers. They don’t just talk about better experiences; they take personal action every day to make better experiences happen. At Forrester, we’re honored to have been part of the team that picked the winners from this year’s impressive field of candidates.”
Stories profiling each Customer Champion are featured in the October 14th issue of 1to1 Media’s Weekly Digest and on www.1to1media.com/2013champs.
About 1to1 Media
1to1 Media is dedicated to helping organizations realize the greatest value from their customer base. We provide resources that deliver relevant information on the latest thought leadership regarding customer strategy and marketplace trends. Our content explores the best practices and trends from companies using customer initiatives to drive results. 1to1 Media is a division of Peppers & Rogers Group. www.1to1media.com
About Peppers & Rogers Group
Peppers & Rogers Group, a division of the Customer Strategy Services at TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading management consulting firm, dedicated to helping its clients improve business performance by acquiring, retaining and growing profitable customers. We solve business problems of our clients by delivering a superior 1to1 Strategy and removing the operational and organizational barriers that stand in the way of profitable customer relationships. www.peppersandrogersgroup.com