Forrester believes that leveraging emerging technologies to deliver premium customer service experiences will significantly drive competitive differentiation over the next five years. With that in mind, companies need to start planning now for tomorrow’s technologies when thinking about their customer service strategy.
A new report, “Plan Now for Customer Service In 2021,” details the technologies that will transform customer care over the next five years. Here is a brief overview:
- Two-way video will bring customers closer to customer service staff.
- Augmented and virtual reality will bridge the physical and digital customer service worlds.
- Virtual assistants will carry on seamless customer service conversations.
- Messaging will become a customer service workhorse.
- Connected devices will trigger more relationship-driven service.
Click here for more information, and contact us if you’d like a copy of this report.