Forrester Announces European Banking And Insurance Brands Included In Its 2020 Customer Experience Index
LONDON, UK, October 7, 2020 — Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today released the list of UK, French, Italian, and Spanish banking and insurance brands included in its European 2020 Customer Experience Index (CX Index™) rankings.
Forrester’s CX Index measures and ranks 14 UK brands, 15 French brands, 14 Italian brands, and 14 Spanish brands across the banking and auto/home insurance industries to understand how a brand’s customer experience directly impacts the loyalty of its customers.
Below is a list of all the brands in each country across both industries:
- Auto/home insurance: Admiral / Diamond / Elephant, Allianz / L&G / LV=, Aviva, AXA, Direct Line Group / Churchill, and RSA / More Than
- Banks: Barclays Bank, First Direct, HSBC, Lloyds Bank, Monzo Bank, Nationwide Building Society, RBS/NatWest, and Santander UK
- Auto/home insurance: AXA, Crédit Mutuel or Assurances du Crédit Mutuel (ACM), GMF, Groupama, MAAF Assurances, Macif, MAIF, and MATMUT
- Banks: Banque Populaire, BNP Paribas, Caisse d’Epargne, Crédit Agricole, Crédit Mutuel, La Banque Postale, and LCL (Le Crédit Lyonnais)
- Auto/home insurance: Alleanza Assicurazioni, Allianz, AXA, Cattolica Assicurazioni, Generali, Genialloyd, and Unipol Gruppo
- Banks: Banche di Credito Cooperativo e Cassa Rurali, Banco BPM, BancoPosta, BNL (Banca Nazionale del Lavoro), ING, Intesa Sanpaolo, and UniCredit
- Auto/home insurance: Allianz, AXA, BBVA Seguros, Generali, Mapfre Mutualidad, Mutua Madrileña, Santa Lucía, and Seguros Catalana Occidente
- Banks: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA), Banco de Sabadell, Bankia, CaixaBank (La Caixa), ING, and Santander Spain (including OpenBank)
The European CX Index is based on surveys of more than 2,984 UK online adult consumers, 3,310 French online adult consumers, 2,998 Italian online adult consumers, and 2,975 Spanish online adult consumers. Forrester’s CX Index methodology helps brands identify the key drivers of a positive CX for their customers to prioritize efforts. Even a minor improvement to a brand’s customer experience quality can add revenue by reducing customer churn and increasing share of wallet. Additionally, superior CX leads to reduced service costs and lowers the cost of customer acquisition through word of mouth.
The full European CX Index results for the banking and auto/home insurance industries will be published in two Forrester reports in November.
- Learn more about how Forrester’s CX Index can help your business here.
- Find out where your brand ranks in the UK, France, Italy, and Spain.
- Register to attend CX EMEA, Forrester’s live virtual experience on 17–19 November, here.
- Download this ebook to understand more about CX measurement and prioritization (also available in French and Italian).
About Forrester’s CX Index
Forrester’s CX Index is the most complete and powerful CX tool in the market today. The CX Index gives businesses a deep and actionable understanding of the quality of their customers’ experiences, competitive benchmark data so that business and technology leaders know how they stack up against their peers, and the ability to model the improvements that will have the biggest impact on customer loyalty.
Forrester (NASDAQ: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We help organizations grow through customer obsession. Forrester’s unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 690,000 consumers and business leaders worldwide, rigorous and objective methodologies, and the shared wisdom of our most innovative clients. Through proprietary research, data and analytics, custom consulting, exclusive peer groups, certifications, and events, we are revolutionizing how businesses grow in the age of the customer; learn more at forrester.com.