Forrester Research, Inc., (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced that it has expanded the expertise and depth of its role-based research organization. During the past six months, the company has hired 27 new research professionals in North America and Europe to provide research-based insight, data analysis, peer-to-peer programs, and consulting services to its clients across 19 roles, comprising marketing executives, business strategists, and IT professionals.
“We’re hiring globally to meet the growing client demand for our role-based offerings,” stated Charles Rutstein, Forrester’s chief operating officer. “For each analyst position we create, we receive hundreds of resumes, allowing us to remain very selective about the quality of the people we hire. Only by hiring the very best people can we fulfill our mission of making our clients successful every day.”
Of particular note are the following new analysts, who are respected experts focusing on specific roles in each of Forrester’s three client groups – Marketing & Strategy, Technology Industry, and Information Technology:
- Richard Fichera, Vice President, Principal Analyst serving Infrastructure & Operations professionals – An 11-year veteran of Forrester, Richard returned after four years serving as director of BladeSystem strategy for HP. An expert in systems architecture, particularly blade servers, mid-range servers, and converged infrastructure, Richard advises clients on their overall data center strategy, including virtual infrastructure.
- Derek Miers, Principal Analyst serving Business Process professionals – Derek is internationally recognized for his work in business process management (BPM) and organizational transformation. He has worked for and consulted with major brands, governmental organizations, and NGOs for more than 20 years.
- Paul Hagen, Principal Analyst serving Customer Experience professionals – Paul returned to Forrester after eight years of running his own consulting business. He is an authority on cross-enterprise customer experience transformation and organizational structures and Forrester’s Experience-Based Differentiation maturity model.
- Chris Stutzman, Principal Analyst serving CMO & Marketing Leadership professionals – With more than 15 years of experience, Chris specializes in transforming brands for the digital era through media-agnostic communications strategy, tech-enabled brand platforms, human insights, and organizational creativity. Previously, Chris was vice president of brand strategy and consumer insights for Trone, a full-service marketing agency.
- Joe Stanhope, Senior Analyst serving Customer Intelligence professionals – Joe has brought his extensive experience in Web analytics, online testing and targeting, and Web site optimization technologies to Forrester after serving as vice president of platform strategy at Alterian. His research focuses on using marketing intelligence from interactive channels to deliver highly relevant and engaging online and multichannel customer experiences.
- Andre Kindness, Senior Analyst serving Infrastructure & Operations professionals – Andre’s research focuses on mobile network infrastructure, application delivery networking, data center convergence, and network infrastructure security. Prior to his role at Forrester, Andre worked for 10 years in the networking industry, including positions with Cisco and HP.
- Brian Lambert, Ph.D., Senior Analyst serving Technology Sales Enablement professionals – A sought-after speaker on addressing the complexities of today’s selling environment, Brian’s research helps sales teams achieve business outcomes through cross-functional alignment of sales, marketing, and portfolio teams. He previously worked with the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD), where he was director of business segmentation.
- Melissa Parrish, Analyst serving Interactive Marketing professionals – Melissa covers social media community, technology, and organization, as well as marketing on emerging interactive channels such as mobile devices and eReaders. Before joining Forrester, she was the director of community strategy at Time Inc., Lifestyle Digital group.
Other senior hires include managers and advisors for Forrester Leadership Boards, data and surveys, and consulting offerings. Forrester is currently hiring for many more open research positions at www.forrester.com/careers.