Forrester Debunks Five Common AI Marketing Technology Myths
According to a new Forrester survey, 46% of businesses confirmed that their sales and marketing teams are leading the investment in and adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) systems — the highest among any department.
Forrester’s latest research on AI and marketing claims that the technology is becoming a necessity for B2C marketers, but to successfully evaluate and adopt AI-powered marketing technologies, they must understand (and avoid falling victim to) the following five AI myths:
- Myth: AI is new to martech.
- Reality: Marketers have been laying the groundwork to adopt AI for years.
- Myth: AI is all about fancy math and algorithms.
- Reality: AI is about data.
- Myth: AI systems work out of the box.
- Reality: Like human brains, they need time to be trained.
- Myth: AI autonomy will put marketers out of a job.
- Reality: AI lets marketers do their real jobs.
- Myth: AI will reveal a treasure trove of rich customer insights to marketers.
- Reality: AI learns for its own sake rather than to externalize knowledge.
Click here for more information, and please contact us if you’d like a copy of this report.