Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced a series of CMO and CIO Summits for Asia Pacific 2015 in Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai. For the first time in Asia Pacific, these Summits will focus on the needs of both CMOs and CIOs, who must work together to lead their organizations in identifying and mobilizing for the opportunities enabled by digital technologies in the age of the customer.
“The partnership between marketing and technology departments is critical for companies to gain a deep understanding of the emerging customer life cycle — new behaviors and expectations enabled by digital technologies,” says Dane Anderson, Forrester Research vice president, region manager and research director, Asia Pacific. “Forrester’s regional Summits will offer insight and tools to help CMOs and CIOs bringing their core capabilities together to collaborate and grow their business by winning, serving, and retaining customers.”
The Summit in Mumbai will also feature the official launch the 2015 Forrester Research Customer Experience Index for India. Forrester’s Customer Experience Index (CX Index™) is the market’s leading customer experience measurement and decision tool. The CX Index gives companies the ability to measure the quality of their customers’ experience and connect those measures to actions and results, as well as compare their CX performance within and across industries. Forrester will also launch its CX Index for Australia at its Summit For Marketing Leaders in Sydney on September 15.
Keynote speakers at the Asia Pacific CMO+CIO Summits include:
- Pankaj Batra, Chief Marketing Officer, Home Service, Pizza Hut Asia Franchise (Singapore)
- Timothy Lee, Vice President of Global Strategy, Head of Greater China, Singapore Post eCommerce (Singapore)
- Jenny Williams, Chief Marketing Officer, Hospitals Contribution Fund (Sydney)
- Kajal Ghose, Chief General Manager, State Bank of India (Mumbai)
- Sudhir Kanvinde, CIO, IL&FS Transportation Networks (Mumbai)
About Forrester’s 2015 Summits in Asia Pacific:
- CMO+CIO SINGAPORE 2015 Summit — September 2, 2015
Forum Host: Dane Anderson, Vice President, Research Director and Region Manager, Forrester Research
- CMO+CIO SYDNEY 2015 Summit — September 16, 2015
Forum Host: John Brand, Vice President, Advisor, Serving CIOs, Forrester Research
- CMO+CIO MUMBAI 2015 Summit — September 22, 2015
Forum Host: Ashutosh Sharma, Vice President, Research Director, Forrester Research
The CMO+CIO Summits in Asia Pacific are supported by ITMA, CMO Innovation and Enterprise Innovation in Singapore, Rimini Street, AirWatch by VMware, Squiz, SugarCRM, CMO Australia and Marketing Magazine in Australia, as well as Tata Communications, AirWatch by VMware, and Firstpost in India.