WHAT: Forrester Research’s Executive Strategy Forum: Accelerating Top-Line Growth
In economic recovery, competitive advantage comes from innovation that drives the top-line. The 2004 Forrester Executive Strategy Forum will address the issues associated with profitable innovation and answer such questions as:
- Why is everyone talking about innovation . . . again?
- What are Innovation Networks, and who are the key players in these global networks?
- Why do companies struggle to convert their inventions into profitable innovations?
- What metrics can companies use to measure their firms’ innovation success?
WHEN: November 4-5, 2004
WHO: Keynote speakers include:
- Michael L. Eskew, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, UPS
- Carol H. Pletcher, Vice President and Cargill Innovation Officer, Cargill
- Kevin B. Rollins, President and Chief Executive Officer, Dell
- Adrian J. Slywotzky, Managing Director, Mercer Management Consulting
- G. Richard Wagoner Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, General Motors
- Innovating For Top-Line Growth
- Measuring And Managing Growth
- Aligning IT Investments To Support Growth
- Managing The Risks of Growth
WHERE: The Westin Copley Place, 10 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Mass.
CONTACT: For complete information on the Event, contact Forrester Events at +1 888/343-6786 or visit www.forrester.com/Events/Overview/0,5158,684,00.html.
MEDIA: To request interviews and register for the Event, please provide your full contact information to Karyl Levinson at the email address below.