To meet the strategic needs of small businesses and Internet startups, Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced its newest eResearch™ product — Baseline Research for Internet Entrepreneurs. Baseline Research is a series of bundled Forrester Reports that focus on key issues like Web site design and selling to online consumers. Designed to be purchased and delivered online, Baseline Research is currently available at www.forrester.com.
“The demand for research and analysis is at an all-time high as companies of all sizes move their businesses online,” said Bill Bluestein, vice president of corporate strategy at Forrester. “Forrester’s Baseline Research advances the starting line for small companies and entrepreneurs. These players can now benefit from the same research that the most successful Global 2,500 companies use to develop their Internet strategies.”
The Baseline Research series offers insights into the Internet marketplace, reviews of Web best practices, and objective guidance on how to develop sound online strategies. The series consists of eight thematic packages:
- Opportunities In The Internet Economy — an overview of how the Internet impacts all major markets, including a breakdown of which markets are going to boom online and the numbers to build an effective business plan.
- Designing Great Web Sites — learn why most Web sites fail in this essential guide to the tools and techniques of successful site design and management.
- Driving Online Advertising Revenue — critical insights into the world of online promotion from today’s leading content providers and advertisers.
- Starting A Commerce Site — an action plan for prospective commerce sites that addresses servers, Web payments, and customer service requirements.
- Selling Online In The New Retail Marketplace — learn what the leading online retailers are doing to convert consumers from lookers to buyers.
- Getting To Know The Digital Consumer — discover the attitudes and behaviors of online consumers with quantitative data from Forrester’s Technographics®.
- Building Winning European Sites — a broad-ranging guide to the Web in Europe, including information on best practices, development costs, and the leading portals.
- Developing With Java — a must-read for developers who need to deliver Internet applications to their clients.
The Baseline Research products are priced from $2,500 to $10,000 and can be purchased online through Forrester’s Web site. Additional report packages will be added to the series in the months ahead.