The most successful brands in the digital age are creating experiences across multiple channels that engage customers in new and effective ways. Today, at Forrester Research, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: FORR) Consumer Forum 2004, executives from customer experience leaders like Clear Channel, Comcast, News Corp., Starwood Hotels, JetBlue, Aetna, Leo Burnett, and BMW will reveal how they are extending their brands across digital and physical channels to deliver seamless experiences to their customers.
“In addition to new technologies that will continue to change the way consumers live, a crumbling mass market and an increasing erosion of brand loyalty means that more than ever, companies must create a compelling experience for their customers,” said Chris Charron, Vice President, Research Director at Forrester Research. “To succeed, businesses must perfect the way they reach their current and prospective customers using technologies like Wi-Fi, video on-demand, in-store kiosks, blogging, and streaming media.”
The two-day Consumer Forum from September 20-21 will host 60 speakers, across nine industry and functional tracks, and will attract more than 600 business, marketing, and IT executives to the Grand Hyatt New York. Keynote themes include: “Using Customer Insight To Building A Next Generation Retail Experience,” “Media’s Future In The Age Of The Digital Home,” “Advertising Experiences In The 21st Century,” “Reinventing The Healthcare Experience,” and “What’s Next For Television?”
Keynote speakers include:
- Brian E. Becker, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Clear Channel Entertainment
- Stephen B. Burke, Chief Operating Officer, Comcast Corporation; President, Comcast Cable Corporation, LLC.
- Peter Chernin, President and Chief Operating Officer, News Corporation; Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Fox Group
- Robert F. Cotter, President and Chief Operating Officer, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Michael Linton, Executive Vice President , Consumer and Brand Marketing and Chief Marketing Officer, Best Buy, Co., Inc.
- David Neeleman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, JetBlue Airways Corporation
- John W. Rowe, M.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Aetna Inc.
- Joe Trippi, Principal, Trippi & Associates; former Campaign Manager, Dean for America
- Kenneth Mark Weil, Executive Vice President, Internet, Victoria’s Secret Direct, Limited Brands
- Linda S. Wolf, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Leo Burnett Worldwide
- Five in-depth industry tracks — Retail & Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Automotive, Media & Entertainment, and Travel & Leisure — featuring executives from companies like ESPN, World Wrestling Entertainment, TiVo, The Weather Channel, Amtrak/Acela, Priceline.com, United Airlines, Audi, Ford, Volvo, Humana, Sears Roebuck and Co., and Procter & Gamble.
- Four functional tracks — Design, Marketing, Market Research, and Technology — featuring executives from companies like Bank One, Hilton, Cox Communications, IDEO, BMW, Sovereign Bank, and America Online, Inc.