At its GigaWorld IT Forum Europe 2005, taking place in Prague from 6 to 8 June, Forrester Research (NASDAQ: FORR) will outline how IT can help organizations to gain ¿ and maintain ¿ competitive advantage by implementing new visible process improvement.
In more than 90 sessions, Forrester will address seven top-of-mind themes:
- Integrated IT Management
- Next-Generation Architecture
- Serving Enterprise Communities With Simple IT Solutions
- Effective IT Sourcing Strategies
- Future-Proofing Your infrastructure: From The Data Center To The Client
- Building Loyalty Through Better Customer Experiences
- The Vendor Track: Leveraging Innovation To Exceed Customer Needs
The key take-aways from the event will include how to: discover how new business processes will be modeled and communicated; recognize the barriers between IT and business that are restricting effectiveness; learn about standards that support process implementation ¿ in measurable and manageable ways; and to understand how common tools and language drive decisions, allocate resource investments, develop partner and client dialogue and allow you to measure success.
In addition to presentations by ¿ and one-on-one meetings with ¿ Forrester¿s top analysts, attendees will be hearing from seven leading industry speakers:
- Brian Jones, Global CIO, Allied Domecq
- John Varney, CTO, BBC
- Gareth Lewis, Group CIO, Virgin
- JP Rangaswami, Global CIO, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
- Jean-Philippe Vanot, Executive Vice President, Networks, Carriers and IT, France Telecom
- Dr. Michael Gorriz, Vice President, IT Business Systems, DaimlerChrysler
- Karyn Mashima, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Technology, Avaya
For more information on this opportunity to hear the latest from Forrester Research, as well as meet with 600 senior business and IT leaders from across Europe, please go to Forrester¿s events website where you can download the agenda, as well as find out how to register: www.forrester.com/Events.
MEDIA: Members of the media can request interviews and register for the Event by providing full contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.