Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) will provide answers to the critical issues facing business and IT executives at its upcoming GigaWorld IT Forum. More than 120 sessions will address a wide range of topics, including “Outsourcing, New Regulations, And Other Shocks To The System,” “Paving The Road Out Of IT Hell,” and “The Future Of IT Spending.” The eighth annual Event will take place May 17-20, 2004, at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes in Orlando, Fla.
Senior executives from Xerox, IBM, and Candle will join Stanley Bing, business pundit and Fortune columnist, and Forrester analysts to help IT and business executives understand future business and technology trends to make informed IT decisions. The executives will share their insights on how to leverage IT to create business value. Keynote addresses include:
- Anne M. Mulcahy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Xerox — Innovation At Work: How Smart Document Management Drives High-Performance Businesses
- Robert J. LeBlanc, General Manager, Tivoli Software, IBM Software Group — Optimize Business Performance And Agility With On-Demand Automation Solutions
- Andy Mullins, President and Chief Operating Officer, Candle — Paving The Road Out Of IT Hell
“Our clients tell us that they are still challenged to invest in IT initiatives that add business value and provide a competitive advantage,” said Daniel Mahoney, Senior Vice President, North American Research at Forrester. “We designed GigaWorld to tackle those issues from both the business and IT perspectives, presenting a holistic view. Attendees will have multiple learning opportunities, from formal presentations and the vendor showcase to one-on-one meetings with analysts and the informal networking that happens at these Events.”
GigaWorld’s more than 120 in-depth sessions are centered on the following timely themes:
- The Future Of IT: Choosing Technologies For Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Getting Full Value From IT Investments
- Managing IT Through Change: Outsourcing, New Regulations, And Other Shocks To The System
- From Strategy To Solution: Better Serving The Business
- Architecting The Distributed Enterprise
- Building And Managing The Distributed Enterprise
- Harnessing Technology For Powerful Business Relationships
For complete information on the Event, contact Forrester Events at +1 888/343-6786 or visit http://www.forrester.com/Events/Overview/0,5158,578,00.html. Members of the media can request interviews and register for the Event by providing their full contact information to email@example.com.