WHAT: Forrester Research (Nasdaq: FORR) Technology Leadership Forum, “Prospering In Your IT Ecosystem”
Although a technology leader’s primary objective, “to make or save money through the use of IT,” might sound simple, increased expectations from tech-savvy business stakeholders, customers, and end users have made it complex. Growing influence from internal and external parties, including technology suppliers, has also made the IT organization look more like an ecosystem than a self-contained business unit. Forrester’s Technology Leadership Forum 2006 will address how CIOs can balance and benefit from those relationships to prosper in the new environment.
6000 East Camelback Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
WHEN: September 18-20, 2006
The following featured speakers will join Forrester analysts in addressing the dynamic changes facing technology buyers and sellers in today’s new ecosystem:
- Dr. Raymond E. Gogel, Vice President, Customer and Enterprise Solutions, Chief Administrative Officer, Xcel Energy
- Shaygan Kheradpir, CIO, Verizon Communications
- Steven A. Mills, Senior Vice President and Group Executive, IBM Software Group, IBM
- Nandan M. Nilekani, CEO, President, and Managing Director, Infosys Technologies
- Mohanbir S. Sawhney, McCormick Tribune Foundation Professor of Technology, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Bob Suh, Managing Director, Growth and Strategy, Accenture
- Zia Yusuf, Executive Vice President, Platform Ecosystem, SAP AG
- John D. Kelly, Senior Vice President, ABN AMRO Services Company
- Laura Muller, Senior Vice President, Information Technology Group, The Capital Group Companies
- Tim Stanley, Senior Vice President and CIO, Harrah’s Entertainment
- Larry Strohmaier, Vice President of IT, Motorola
CONTACT: Complete Forum information is available at www.forrester.com/events/overview/0,9089,1470,00.html.
MEDIA:To attend the Technology Leadership Forum or to request interviews, please provide your full contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.