WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) Consumer Forum 2006: Humanizing The Digital Experience
Cheap devices and the mainstream adoption of broadband and wireless networks make technology a more accessible, everyday part of people’s lives. At the same time, people are exerting more control over digital experiences by generating their own content and connecting with others online. These empowered consumers expect technology to conform to — not dictate — their needs and behaviors. Thus, they have zero tolerance for clumsy, cold, and confusing digital experiences. At this Event, leading Forrester analysts will present research on how brands are humanizing the digital experience, and industry executives will share their companies’ best practices for creating inviting and intuitive multichannel experiences.
WHEN: October 24¿25, 2006
Palmer House Hilton
17 East Monroe St.
Chicago, IL 60603
WHO: Featured speakers include:
- James Skinner, Vice Chairman and CEO, McDonald’s
- Nicholas Negroponte, Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus, MIT Media Laboratory
- Roger C. Hochschild, President and COO, Discover Financial Services
- Jeff Hicks, President, CEO, and Partner, Crispin Porter + Bogusky
- Josh Herman, Product Leader, Global Segmentation and Analytic Product Innovations, Acxiom
- Mike Helton, President, NASCAR
- Michelle Peluso, President and CEO, Travelocity
- Brendan Hoffman, President and CEO, Neiman Marcus Direct
- Stephen Kaufer, President and CEO, TripAdvisor
- Ben Nelson, General Manager, Snapfish
CONTACT: Complete event information is available at: http://www.forrester.com/events/overview/0,9089,1472,00.html
MEDIA: Members of the media can register for Forrester Consumer Forum 2006 by providing their full contact information to email@example.com.