MEDIA ADVISORY: Forrester Evaluates CRM Consulting Firms
A new Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) report, “Choosing The Right CRM Consultant” evaluates 11 CRM vendors using the Forrester Wave™ methodology. For CRM projects to be successful, companies must use CRM providers that support what Forrester refers to as synchronized deployment — a practice that links technology with strategy, people, and process. In addition to setting well-defined objectives and success metrics, companies should focus their efforts on post-implementation training, communications, and support. The report includes a detailed Forrester Wave graphic backed by an interactive spreadsheet tool with detailed scorecards for each vendor.
- Forrester evaluated 11 consulting firms’ CRM practices including: Accenture, BearingPoint, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young (CGE&Y), Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), Deloitte Consulting, EDS, IBM Business Consulting Services (IBM BCS), Inforte, Infosys Technologies, Tata Consultancy Services, and Wipro Technologies.
- Forrester evaluated CRM practices from these vendors on three key attributes — current offering, strategy, and market presence, including more than 70 detailed criteria.
- In their evaluations, Forrester combined interactions with the consulting firms and their clients as well as interviews with the major CRM application vendors.
- Accenture scores high and leads the way in Forrester’s evaluation. With the exception of cost, Accenture receives positive feedback from its clients across the board.
- BearingPoint, CGE&Y, and IBM BCS follow close behind — each demonstrating success in different key areas of evaluation.
- Despite a significantly smaller market presence, Inforte has proven itself as a strong performer in the group.
- Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, and Wipro received the highest marks for overall value after scoring high on client satisfaction ratings and low costs.
To learn more about these vendor evaluations or to schedule an interview with Bruce Temkin, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, please contact Erica Cantwell.