WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) Finance Forum 2007: Beating The Competition With Superior Customer Experiences
With more access to information, more sensitivity to price, and less sensitivity to advertising, consumers are getting harder to win and keep. Even as traditional marketing loses its power to bring prospects in through the front door, weak delivery against raised expectations for service and convenience sends unhappy customers out the back door. To compete in this environment, retail financial services firms need to dramatically raise the bar on the customer experience they provide. At this Event, leading Forrester analysts will present research on how financial services firms can build and sustain long-term competitive edge by mastering the principles of Experience-Based Differentiation. Industry executives will share their views on providing superior customer experience by understanding customer needs, creating brand equity with customers, and developing concrete customer experience skills.
WHEN: June 25-26, 2007
WHERE: Grand Hyatt New York
Park Avenue at Grand Central Terminal
New York, NY 10017
WHO: Featured speakers include:
- Ellyn McColgan, President, Distribution and Operations, Fidelity Investments
- William J. Ryan, Chairman of the Board, TD Banknorth
- Robert Salipante, President, Sun Life Financial US
- Lewis P. Carbone, Founder, President, and Chief Experience Officer, Experience Engineering, and author of Clued In: How To Keep Customers Coming Back Again And Again
- James P. Smith, Executive Vice President, Consumer Internet Channel, Wells Fargo
- Nicholas A. Utton, Chief Marketing Officer, E*TRADE
- Justin Merickel, Finance Category Director, Yahoo! Search Marketing
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at: http://www.forrester.com/financeforum2007.
MEDIA: Members of the media can register for Forrester Finance Forum 2007 by providing their full contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.