MEDIA ADVISORY: Forrester IT Forum 2007, May 15-18, 2007 in Nashville, Tenn.
WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) IT Forum 2007: Delivering Business Results Through IT Excellence
What must the IT, business, and vendor communities do to enable IT excellence? CIOs strive to operate IT as a business, using business metrics to market IT more effectively. But operational excellence alone does not suffice — IT must also steer the strategic technology investments that enable digital business, driving further business innovation. The combination is called IT excellence. At this Event, Forrester analysts will deliver research and demonstrate how every professional in the IT organization — from CIO, to enterprise architect, to application development professional, and down the line — contributes to IT excellence. Spotlight tracks will focus on the issues facing large IT organizations, the future of IT and leveraging enterprise mobility to increase business value.
WHEN: May 15-18, 2007
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
WHO: Featured keynote speakers include:
- Ralph J. Szygenda, Group Vice President and CIO, General Motors
- Robert A. Willett, CEO, Best Buy International, and CIO, Best Buy
- Judith Spitz, Senior Vice President and CIO, Verizon Business
- Jeanne Ross, Ph.D., Principal Research Scientist, MIT Sloan Center for Information Systems Research
- Bob Beauchamp, President and Chief Executive Officer, BMC Software
- Chris Capossela, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Business Division, Microsoft Corporation
- Ken Bisconti, Vice President, Workplace Portal and Collaboration Software, IBM Software Group
- David Girouard, Vice President and General Manager, Enterprise, Google
- Vince Casarez, Vice President of Development, Oracle
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at: www.forrester.com/itf2007
MEDIA: Members of the media can register for Forrester’s IT Forum 2007 by providing their full contact information to email@example.com.