WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) Marketing Forum 2007: Reinventing Marketing For Customer-Centricity
Media fragmentation, new communication channels, fast-changing customer behavior, and the pressure to prove the effectiveness of marketing spending require that companies rethink marketing’s role, redefine the marketing organization, and radically change age-old processes. In order to succeed, companies must transform their mission and organize around customers — not products or channels. At this Event, leading Forrester analysts will present research on how marketing organizations are leading their firms toward customer-centricity. Industry executives will share their companies’ experiences and best practices for transforming their organizations and effectively partnering to reach their clients within this changing environment.
WHEN: April 11-12, 2007
100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, FL 33131
WHO: Featured speakers include:
- Lester Wunderman, Chairman Emeritus and Founder, Wunderman
- Michael Fasulo, Chief Marketing Officer, Sony Electronics
- Sylvia Reynolds, Chief Marketing Officer, Wells Fargo
- Randy Susan Wagner, Chief Marketing Officer, Orbitz Worldwide by Travelport
- Eric Kintz, Vice President, Global Marketing Strategy & Excellence, HP
- Ian Beavis, Vice President, Marketing, Kia Motors America
- Don Friedman, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, CA
- Gary Skidmore, Corporate Officer, Executive Vice President, Harte-Hanks
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at: http://www.forrester.com/events/eventdetail?eventID=1667.
MEDIA: Members of the media can register for Forrester Marketing Forum 2007 by providing their full contact information to email@example.com.