MEDIA ADVISORY: FORRESTER PRESENTS THE EMERGING TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE
Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) presents the Emerging Technology Showcase “A View To The Future, What’s Coming Next, And How To Prepare.” As the economy emerges from hibernation and the venture capital market stabilizes, the technology industry is renewing its focus on emerging technologies.
The seventh annual Emerging Technology Showcase, formerly produced by Giga Information Group, now a wholly owned subsidiary of Forrester, serves as a launch pad for companies to showcase their cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions to an elite audience that includes leading Forrester analysts, venture capital firms, CIOs, and IT professionals. The Event is also designed to help companies define business initiatives; select new, viable technologies; and quickly adapt to change.Highlights include:
Keynote presentations from:
- Marc Andreessen, Chairman, Opsware, Inc.
- Mark Bernstein, President and Center
- Anthony Perkins, Founder of Red Herring and AlwaysOn Network
Director, Palo Alto Research Center
Key technology areas or TechnoVistas include:
- Unshackling The Internet: Putting Wireless To Work In The Real World. Participating companies include Extended Systems and Navigation Technologies.
- Sleeping Soundly: Securing The Enterprise Against Emerging Threats. Participating companies include Addamark Technologies, Cloudmark, iMagic Software, nCircle Network Security, Proofpoint, Reactivity, Sybari Software, and TippingPoint Technologies.
- Please Talk To Me: Enabling The Power Of Collaboration. Participating companies include anacubi, Autonomy, Codespear, and ePeople.
- Emerging Personal Technology: Defining The Future. Participating companies include Intel Corporation.
- Supercharged Storage Technology: Change Is In The Wind. Participating companies include Tacit Networks.
- Breaking The Status Quo: Perceptions Of An Alternative Universe. Participating companies include Proofpoint and RLX Technologies.
Hear valuable analysis and insight from leading Forrester analysts.
December 8-10, 2003
The Phoenician6000 East Camelback Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251Phone: +1 800/888-8234