MEDIA ADVISORY: Forrester Research 2008 Financial Services Forum For Marketing & Strategy Professionals, June 23¿24 In New York
WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) 2008 Financial Services Forum For Marketing & Strategy Professionals: How To Deliver Great Customer Experiences
To distinguish themselves from competitors, an increasing number of financial services firms are striving for improved customer experiences. Experience-Based Differentiation is good news for customers, but the windfall for firms is far from guaranteed. At this Event, Forrester analysts and senior executives at leading companies will show Marketing & Strategy professionals how to transform their customer experience initiatives from a handful of projects to a successfully executed strategy.
WHEN: June 23¿24, 2008
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal
New York, NY 10017
WHO: Keynote speakers include:
- Rob Alexander, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, and Head of Enterprise Customer Management, Capital One Financial Corporation
- Walter W. Bettinger II, President and Chief Operating Officer, Charles Schwab & Co.
- Frederick F. Reichheld, Founder of Bain’s Loyalty Practice and Creator of Net Promoter Score (NPS), Bain & Company
- Sylvia Reynolds, Chief Marketing Officer, Wells Fargo
- Cece Sutton, Executive Vice President and Head of Retail and Small Business Banking, Wachovia
In addition, participants will gain information on how to improve customer experience through one-on-one sessions with Forrester analysts, workshops, peer networking, and a technology showcase where 24 sponsors ¿ including platinum sponsor Axiom and gold sponsors Interwoven, LivePerson, and Sapient Interactive ¿ will share their solutions.
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at www.forrester.com/financeforum2008.
MEDIA: Members of the media can register by providing their full contact information to email@example.com.