WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) Marketing Forum 2008: Marketing’s New Imperative For Success: Engagement
Today’s marketing and strategy professionals face a tough reality — the classic marketing funnel is broken. Only 13 percent of consumers say they buy products because of ads, and more than half of B2B marketers say they struggle to reach decision-makers at customer organizations. As the power of traditional marketing fades, companies must develop a new approach: engagement. Fortunately, marketers have an expanded tool set for engaging customers — from digital innovations that encourage user interaction to social media that turns customers into influencers.
At this Event, Forrester analysts and senior marketers at leading companies will present strategies and specific tactics for increasing engagement, as well as insights on how B2C and B2B marketing and strategy professionals can get the most out of emerging marketing practices.
WHEN: April 8–9, 2008
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
2025 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
WHO: Keynote speakers include:
- Emmanuel Brown, Director of Digital Marketing and Content Development, Nike’s Jordan Brand
- Mark Colombo, Senior Vice President, Digital Access Marketing, FedEx Services
- Casey C. Jones, Vice President, Global Marketing, Dell
- Patrick W. Jordan, Author, How To Make Brilliant Stuff People Love
- Nancy MacIntyre, Executive Vice President, Product, Innovation, and Marketing, LeapFrog Enterprises
- Gary Skidmore, Corporate Officer and President, Harte-Hanks
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at www.forrester.com/marketingforum2008.
Members of Forrester Leadership Boards’ marketing groups will also meet the day before the Marketing Forum on April 7. Exclusive sessions will be hosted by The CMO Group, the Interactive Marketing Council, the Direct Marketing Council, the eBusiness Council, the Market Research Council, and the Technology Marketing Executive Council. More information on Forrester Leadership Boards is available at: www.forrester.com/LeadershipBoards.
MEDIA: Members of the media can register by providing their full contact information to email@example.com.