WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) Security Forum 2007: Applying Risk Discipline To Prosper As Security Matures
Years of dedicated advocacy and evangelism are paying dividends at last — security and risk are finally starting to receive the attention, funding, and respect they deserve. Now, the onus falls on CISOs and other security and risk professionals to deliver. Forrester’s Security Forum 2007 brings together the top security and risk minds in industry and academia to share innovative security practices, prepare for tomorrow’s security challenges and learn how to build operation risk and compliance excellence.
This year’s Security Forum includes eight keynotes sessions and three distinct tracks designed specifically for security and risk management professionals: security best practices; future security channels; and security, risk, and compliance.
WHEN: September 5-6, 2007
3315 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, Ga. 30326
WHO: In addition to Forrester’s industry-leading analysts, featured speakers from industry and academia include:
- Jeff Chumbley, Director of Global Compliance, Dell
- Ken Dunham, Director — Rapid Response Team, VeriSign-iDefense
- Pamela Fusco, formerly of Merck and Citigroup
- Daniel Geer, Vice President and Chief Scientist, Verdasys
- Mark G. Porter, Director, Information Security, Wal-Mart
- Aviel Rubin, Ph.D., President, Independent Security Evaluators
- Eugene H. Spafford, Ph.D., Professor of Computer Science, Purdue University
- Herbert H. Thompson, Chief Security Strategist, People Security
- Brian Wrozek, Information Technology Security Manager, Texas Instruments
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at: http://www.forrester.com/securityforum2007 .
MEDIA: Members of the media can register for Forrester’s Security Forum 2007 by providing their full contact information to email@example.com.