WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) Security Forum 2008: Managing Security And Risk Amid Business And IT Change
Security & Risk professionals walk the tightrope, brought about by constant organizational change. They must regularly balance the business demand for openness and integration against the concerns around data protection, availability, compliance, and oversight.
Security Forum 2008 will demonstrate to senior-level IT and information security executives and practitioners how they can stimulate and promote business change — and protect the business amid them — by introducing a mix of governance practices, structured processes, and new technologies.
WHEN: September 4–5, 2008
The Westin Boston Waterfront
425 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
WHO: More than two dozen keynote speakers and Forrester analysts serving Security & Risk professionals will help attendees learn innovative security and risk practices; gain influence at the executive level; and build operational risk, security, and compliance excellence.
Featured speakers from the industry include:
- Dr. Edward G. Amoroso, Chief Security Officer, AT&T
- Michael Denning, Vice President, Enterprise Security Services, VeriSign
- Daniel E. Geer, Sc.D., Vice President and Chief Scientist, Verdasys
- Bruce E. Jones, Global IT Security & Risk Manager, Eastman Kodak
- Gary McGraw, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer, Cigital
- Joe Pepin, Senior Manager, MSS Intelligence Team, VeriSign
- John F. Petrie III, Chief Information Security Officer, Harland Clarke
- Sara Santarelli, Chief Information Security Officer, Network Security Services, Verizon Business
- Herbert H. Thompson, Chief Security Strategist, People Security
- Brian Wrozek, Information Technology Security Manager, Texas Instruments
In addition, participants will benefit from three track sessions designed specifically for Security & Risk professionals, one-on-one sessions with Forrester analysts, peer networking, and a technology showcase where 20 sponsors — including platinum sponsor VeriSign and gold sponsors Blue Coat, Lumeta, and HP ProCurve — will share their solutions.
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at www.forrester.com/securityforum2008.
MEDIA: Members of the media can register by providing their full contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.