WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) Services And Sourcing Forum 2007: Driving Improved Business Performance Through Strategic Sourcing
Sourcing and vendor management professionals are being challenged to help improve their company’s top line or bottom line — and sometimes both. But in the services and sourcing profession, it’s not always clear how to affect measurable financial success. Forrester’s Services And Sourcing Forum 2007 takes aim at the key issues facing organizations in pursuit of its services and sourcing strategy.
Designed for sourcing and vendor management professionals, chief information officers, procurement executives, and any decision-maker who affects the funding and sourcing of technology investments, the inaugural Services And Sourcing Forum will consider business performance across a wider spectrum than you may expect, including not just financial metrics but also intangibles like customer satisfaction and risk mitigation. In addition, Forrester analysts and industry executives will also share a host of best practices that enable organizations to unlock business value through strategic sourcing — such as negotiating with suppliers for mutual success, placing the right bets in a rapidly changing global delivery environment, and adjusting vendor management practices to reflect the industrialization of IT services.
WHEN: November 8-9, 2007
The Peabody Orlando
9801 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
WHO: In addition to Forrester’s industry-leading analysts, featured speakers from industry include:
- Peter Allen, Partner and Managing Director, Market Development, TPI
- James Harris, Global Managing Director, Infrastructure Outsourcing, Accenture
- Peter T. Lowes, Principal, Outsourcing Advisory Services Practice, Deloitte & Touche
- Raffi Markarian, Principal, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Lawrence S. Raff, Partner, Advisory Services, KPMG
- Alison Roelen, Director, Global Sourcing Category — Enterprise Supplier Management, Capital One Financial Services
- Dana Stewart, First Vice President, Global Resourcing Office, Bank of New York Mellon
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at: http://www.forrester.com/servicesandsourcing2007.
MEDIA: Members of the media can register for the Services And Sourcing Forum 2007 by providing their full contact information to email@example.com.