WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) Business & Technology Leadership Forum 2008: Embrace Technology Chaos. Deliver Business Results.
An unprecedented onslaught of chaotic realities threatens to unravel the structure, predictability, and control that IT leaders have brought to the workplace over the past several years. Whether it is Web 2.0, the changing landscape of the workforce, marketing consolidation, or virtualization, IT leaders must be ready to face challenges directly, with an eye on their business, and deliver results.
Forrester’s Business & Technology Leadership Forum is designed to arm technology and business leaders — such as CIOs, Business & Process Applications professionals, Information & Knowledge Management professionals, Application Development & Program Management professionals, and Enterprise Architecture professionals — with emerging organizational, process, and technology practices that balance chaos and control, driving new business value without placing the organization at risk.
WHEN: September 23–24, 2008
JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
4040 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, FL 32837
WHO: Featured speakers from industry include:
- Sandy Carter, Vice President, SOA & WebSphere Strategy, Channels and Marketing, IBM
- Karla Gill, Vice President, Enterprise Workplace Solutions, Marriott International
- Oliver Goh, Business Development Executive, Implenia
- Kenneth Washington, Ph.D., Vice President and Chief Privacy Leader, Lockheed Martin Enterprise Services
- Boyd Beasley, Senior Director, Customer Support, Electronic Arts
- Bob Pearson, Vice President of Communities and Conversations, Dell Computer Corp.
- Gene Rawls, Vice President, Continuous Improvement, Wells Fargo Financial
- Donald Toland, Senior Director of Product Strategy, Qwest Communications
Additionally, participants will have an opportunity to attend one of two pre-forum workshops and will benefit from one-on-one sessions with Forrester analysts, peer networking, and a technology showcase where 14 sponsors — including platinum sponsor IBM and gold sponsors CSC, Fujitsu, and TIBCO — share their solutions.
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at www.forrester.com/TechLeadership2008.
MEDIA: Members of the media can register by providing their full contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.