In today’s markets, your customers are more empowered, connected, and dynamic than ever before. This fact increases both the pace and scope of change that marketers face every day. Unfortunately, most marketers are not equipped to react to these changes with quickness and precision — much less anticipate future changes lurking on the horizon. Why? Because marketers are still entrenched in classic marketing practices that prioritize stability over flexibility and consistency over fluidity.
To thrive in an environment where change and uncertainty are the norm, you need to make fundamental changes to your organizations. Enter adaptive marketing — a flexible approach in which marketers respond quickly to their environment to align customer and brand goals to maximize marketing results and return on brand equity.
At Forrester’s Marketing Forum 2010, we will explore how leading firms are embracing adaptive marketing practices enabled by strong customer intelligence that are driving 21st-century business strategies.
WHEN: April 22-23, 2010
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
2025 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
WHO: Two dozen of Forrester’s industry-leading analysts will be joined by featured guest speakers, including:
- Tom Boyles, Senior Vice President, Global Customer Managed Relationships, Walt Disney Parks And Resorts
- Chris Bradshaw, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Autodesk
- James K. Cornell, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Prudential Retirement
- Pamela Kaufman, Chief Marketing Officer, Nickelodeon/MTVN Kids and Family Group
- John La Forgia, Chief Marketing Officer and Chair, Enterprise Department of Marketing and Public Affairs, Mayo Clinic
- Steven Sickel, Senior Vice President, Relationship Marketing, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Marjorie Tenzer, Vice President, Marketing & Communications, IBM Americas, IBM
The Forum offers track sessions designed for a variety of marketing and strategy roles, including: Customer Intelligence professionals, Interactive Marketing professionals, Market Research professionals, Marketing Leadership professionals, and Technology Product Management & Marketing professionals. Members of Forrester Leadership Boards will be attending peer-networking events. Attendees can also register for two pre-Forum Workshops: “Web Site Brand Review” and “Incorporating Social Media Into Your B2B Marketing Mix.”
Twenty-one sponsors, including platinum sponsor Merkle and gold sponsors Autonomy Interwoven, Blast Radius, Covario, Harte-Hanks, infoGroup, Targetbase, and Teradata will take part in a Solutions Showcase.
CONTACT: Attendees who register for Forrester’s Marketing Forum 2010 before March 12, 2010 will be eligible for a discount. To register, please call 888.343.6786. Complete Event information is available at www.forrester.com/marketingforum2010.
MEDIA: Members of the media can register for this Event by providing their full contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.