WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) Forrester’s Security Forum EMEA 2009 – Managing Security And Risk In An Uncertain Climate.
Nothing is constant but change: changing business models, changing demands from customers, radical new information technologies, and an atmosphere of increasing scrutiny from just about everyone. Add to these challenges the increasing risks posed by a rapidly declining global economic climate, and the role of the Security & Risk professional in 2009 and beyond is critical. You must balance the business demand for openness and integration against the concerns around data protection, availability, compliance, and oversight.
The responsibilities of today’s Security & Risk professionals are always expanding, and in this time of great economic uncertainty, it is inevitable that your business will face new and more complex security and risk management challenges. Never has your role been more important to your company than right now. 2009 promises to be a difficult year, but at Forrester’s Security EMEA Forum 2009, analysts and industry executives will help you navigate these treacherous waters and address the issues that are most critical to you:
- Conquering today’s most difficult security threats. Information is in constant motion, passing easily between internal and external users. Learn how to insulate and protect company information and infrastructure assets and protect critical data as technologies such as Web 2.0, mobile computing, and virtualization disrupt standard security models.
- Building operational risk, security, and compliance excellence. Meet current challenges and prepare for next-generation security threats by focusing on operational excellence, developing a cohesive security strategy, and mastering the complexities of risk, governance, and compliance.
- Navigating an uncertain business climate in comfort. As global economic and political uncertainties mount, it is your job to ensure that the company is prepared for the worst by developing comprehensive business continuity plans, protecting data from theft or loss, and applying identity and access control policies within and beyond your enterprise.
WHEN: April 2-3, 2009
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
4 -18 Harrington Gardens
London SW7 4LH
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7373 6030
WHO: In addition to Forrester’s industry-leading analysts, featured guest speakers include:
- Daniel Barriuso – Head of IT Risk EMEA – Credit Suisse
- Paul Dorey – CISO – BP
- Simon Riggs – Global IT Security Director – Reuters
- Manfred Schreck – Head of Group Information Security – Novartis
- Jussi Jaakonaho, Nokia
- Tom Roelofs, ABN AMRO
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at www.forrester.com/securityEMEA2009.
MEDIA: Members of the media can register by providing their full contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.