Only Half Of US And EU Organizations Are Prepared For GDPR Compliance
With the deadline to become compliant with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) fast approaching, security professionals need to act now to ensure they are prepared for the new data privacy rules. However, about half of the organizations across the US and EU are completely unaware of the new regulations, with the rate of awareness being lowest among tech companies.
To help organizations develop and execute their GDPR strategies, Forrester has identified the following five milestones:
- An assessment and gap analysis of current privacy maturity.
- A business case for the appropriate budget.
- A detailed road map to address gaps and new requirements.
- A comprehensive plan for incident response testing, audit, and process evaluation.
- A continuous feedback loop for ongoing compliance and improvement.
Click here for more information, and please contact us if you’d like a copy of this report.