Building and maintaining a successful channel program can be a daunting task for any sales leader. In this week’s episode, we hear from Matt Harrell, global head of channels and alliances at Cloudflare (and host Phil Harrell’s identical twin), who discusses his experiences as a channel leader and how to implement and manage a successful channel program.
- How experience as a direct seller helps Harrell as a channel leader.
- Different channel models and how each can help your organization.
- How to reduce channel conflict.
- How to be a successful head of channels.
- Keys to successfully aligning channel sales and channel marketing.
- What Harrell learned from a mistake he made as an enterprise seller.
- What the future of channels looks like.
Tune in to the full episode to hear more on what it takes to run a successful channel sales program.