Beyond The Hype Of Generative AI For Users Of Sales Tech
This blog provides an overview of what generative AI is — and what it is not — for B2B sales organizations.
Is Your Revenue Tech Strategy Beach-Ready?
Despite heavy investment in tech, many B2B organizations struggle to show related business impact due to implementation, integration, and adoption issues. It’s time for revenue technology management to be elevated as a strategic capability to drive sustainable business value from tech.
Sales Leadership, Assemble! At Forrester’s B2B Summit EMEA In London, October 11–12
B2B organisations face a range of macroeconomic uncertainties as they head into the second half of 2022 that pose risk to growth and profitability objectives. While you may not have control over these changing conditions, you can determine your own path through them to ensure that you thrive rather than just survive. Forrester’s B2B Summit […]
Is The Sales Tech Party Over?
As the pandemic ramped up demand for tech to support new modes of interaction, billions of dollars of investment poured into sales tech startups. Now, a combination of macroeconomic and political factors is having a cooling effect.
Explore The Importance Of Vital Signs In B2B Sales At Forrester’s B2B Summit North America
Explore the importance of vital signs in B2B sales at Forrester’s B2B Summit North America. Vitals Signs Are Core To Modern Healthcare Patient vital-sign monitoring is at the heart of modern healthcare. These insights have transformed patient treatment and care by providing a range of real-time measurements of various physiological parameters. These include heart rate, […]
2022 — Mutations In The Sales Tech Industry
Mutants In Marvel And DC Marvel and DC comics and films of course are permeated with the notion of mutations (X-Men, Spider-Man, Venom, etc.). It’s the narrative hook that drives many of their stories, imbuing their characters with all sorts of weird and wonderful superpowers. My 15-year-old son Finn is a massive fan of the […]
Revenue Operations And Intelligence (RO&I) Is Now Core To A Go-To-Market Tech Stack
If there is one go-to-market tech category that generates significant confusion amongst buyers and even providers, it's revenue operations and intelligence (RO&I). Fortunately our first New Tech report on the category has just dropped with the explicit goal of removing the ambiguity around this category. Here its author Anthony McPartlin, provides some highlights.
B2B Revenue Operations Is Seeing Greater Centralization, But Can Organizations Make It Stick?
To enable commercial optimization, revenue operations leaders must become change agents for a shift in mindset through four fundamental values.
Sales Tech Convergence And Confusion
How do sales leaders, sales operations, and sales enablement practitioners navigate their way through an increasingly crowded technology space?
Prepare Your Organization’s Path Back to Growth at Summit EMEA
- The Forrester SiriusDecisions Summit EMEA virtual event will be held October 6–7
- This year’s event is an integrated and immersive virtual experience that brings together live presentations, discussion, and analyst meetups
- We preview some of the sales-related topics that will be covered at the 2020 Summit EMEA sessions
Rev Ops on the Road: Join Us at a City Near You to Learn More About This Key B2B Capability
- Join us in Palo Alto on November 6th, Atlanta on November 12th and Boston on November 14th for our revenue operations roadshows
- Attendees will learn strategies on how to define, integrate and execute revenue operations
- SiriusDecisions’ new survey on revenue operations will identify new insights into how companies are integrating sales, marketing and customer operations
Eliminating Revenue Engine “Tollbooths”: Is It Time To Retire the Lead Object?
- Different object types (leads and opportunities) in sales force automation systems present a compatibility problem that hurts conversion rates, impedes functional alignment and expands sales cycle times
- It’s time to leave leads behind and use opportunities to manage prospects right through the revenue journey
- Using opportunities drives alignment by providing one vehicle to capture all information about the buying group and the related information and insights
Summit 2019 Features Can’t-Miss Content for Sales Ops Leaders!
- Step back from day-to-day execution for three days of career development, future trends and the latest thought leadership on sales operations
- Learn where the future of sales operations lies and why revenue operations is key to it
- Build your professional network of like-minded sales ops leaders and share ideas, problems and opportunities
Is Your Comp Plan Having a Mid-Life Crisis?
- Organizational growth is often determined by a company’s ability to adapt its go-to-market strategy to meet market needs
- To drive sales growth, companies must align the sales compensation approach with the organization’s maturity phase
- Continuing outdated compensation approaches introduces risk to incentive effectiveness, cost management and sales growth