Mutants In Marvel And DC Marvel and DC comics and films of course are permeated with the notion of mutations (X-Men, Spider-Man, Venom, etc.). It’s the narrative hook that drives many of their stories, imbuing their characters with all sorts of weird and wonderful superpowers. My 15-year-old son Finn is a massive fan of the […]
If there is one go-to-market tech category that generates significant confusion amongst buyers and even providers, it's revenue operations and intelligence (RO&I). Fortunately our first New Tech report on the category has just dropped with the explicit goal of removing the ambiguity around this category. Here its author Anthony McPartlin, provides some highlights.
To enable commercial optimization, revenue operations leaders must become change agents for a shift in mindset through four fundamental values.
How do sales leaders, sales operations, and sales enablement practitioners navigate their way through an increasingly crowded technology space?
- The Forrester SiriusDecisions Summit EMEA virtual event will be held October 6–7
- This year’s event is an integrated and immersive virtual experience that brings together live presentations, discussion, and analyst meetups
- We preview some of the sales-related topics that will be covered at the 2020 Summit EMEA sessions
- Join us in Palo Alto on November 6th, Atlanta on November 12th and Boston on November 14th for our revenue operations roadshows
- Attendees will learn strategies on how to define, integrate and execute revenue operations
- SiriusDecisions’ new survey on revenue operations will identify new insights into how companies are integrating sales, marketing and customer operations
- Different object types (leads and opportunities) in sales force automation systems present a compatibility problem that hurts conversion rates, impedes functional alignment and expands sales cycle times
- It’s time to leave leads behind and use opportunities to manage prospects right through the revenue journey
- Using opportunities drives alignment by providing one vehicle to capture all information about the buying group and the related information and insights
- Step back from day-to-day execution for three days of career development, future trends and the latest thought leadership on sales operations
- Learn where the future of sales operations lies and why revenue operations is key to it
- Build your professional network of like-minded sales ops leaders and share ideas, problems and opportunities
- Organizational growth is often determined by a company’s ability to adapt its go-to-market strategy to meet market needs
- To drive sales growth, companies must align the sales compensation approach with the organization’s maturity phase
- Continuing outdated compensation approaches introduces risk to incentive effectiveness, cost management and sales growth