Forrester wants to help you get beyond the usual suspects of simply "doing less with less" in tough economic times.
Forrester will conduct a series of five, 60-minute teleconferences, one on each day of the week. The goal of this week-long "jam session" is to help you deal with what's likely to be tightening IT budgets in your organization. Each teleconference takes on a particular topic of interest to multiple IT disciplines, involves a panel discussion of analysts, and provides clients with creative tactics for not just coping but thriving within today's fiscal constraints. Sign up for any or all of the sessions:
- Jam Session No. 1: Creating A Leaner IT, December 1, 2008 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time Jam Session No. 2: (Re)Defining IT Value, December 2, 2008 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time
- Jam Session No. 3: Improving Vendor Performance And Relationships, December 3, 2008 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time
- Jam Session No. 4: Protecting And Promoting Innovation, December 4, 2008 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time
- Jam Session No. 5: Tuning Your Agenda To Economic Realities, December 5, 2008 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time
Help Keep the Conversation Going
- We will be blogging about this week’s jam sessions in our CIO blog (http://blogs.forrester.com/cio/). We would love to read your thoughts and opinions in this ongoing discussion forum.
- If you are a blogger yourself and plan to blog about any of this week’s sessions, please send Alexis Karlin (email@example.com) information about your blog so she can include a link on our CIO blog.
- We will also be tweeting highlights of the jam sessions. If you are using Twitter, feel free to use Hash Tag #ForrJS08.