Forrester’s CPS Practice Welcomes Our Newest Analyst – Denée Carrington!
Over the summer, I asked you all whether we are finally headed toward a cashless society. Since then the battle for the digital wallet has certainly heated up. Well today, I am thrilled to announce the newest addition to Forrester's Consumer Product Strategy practice. Her name is Denée Carrington, and she will be joining us as a Senior Analyst, covering consumer payments, starting January 3, 2012.
To provide more specifics, here's a sneak peek at some of the coverage areas where Denée will be able to help Forrester clients with consumer payment strategy in the new year:
- Defining the future of consumer payments
- Managing a portfolio of payment products (e.g. credit, debit, prepaid, contactless, mobile, person-to-person (P2P), etc.)
- The business models and profitability of these payment systems
- Understanding the dynamics of customer (consumer and merchant) payment behavior
- Understanding the payments needs of different markets
- Sizing the different payments market opportunities
- Driving customer (consumer and merchant) adoption of payments systems
- Building and developing new payment systems
- Optimizing existing payment products to improve security and increase convenience
Denée joins us from American Express, where she has held several senior-level positions spanning product development, mobile strategy, and digital strategy for payment products and member rewards over the past seven years. Her 20-year career also spans management consulting and senior marketing roles for major consumer brands like Starbucks and AT&T.
So, please join me in welcoming Denée to the team, and keep an eye out for her first stream of research in the coming months!