- True to the Summit 2016 theme, there’s an art and a science to maximizing your Summit experience – tips on how to do it
- More than 100 case studies were presented – attendees these to narrow down vendor lists when in the market for a new provider
- For the first time, attendees had an opportunity to vote and decide which Summit sessions would be presented twice
Less than two weeks from now, thousands of B2B sales, marketing and product professionals will gather in Nashville for SiriusDecisions Summit 2016. The latest SiriusDecisions research, B2B case studies, a keynote speech from John Rich and networking opportunities galore await.
True to this year’s event theme, there’s an art and a science to maximizing your Summit experience. Check out these proven tips:
- Carve some time out for the case studies. This year, more than 100 case studies will be presented at Summit. Listen to practitioners in your industry tell their stories on how they’ve selected, implemented and benefited from a range of products and services – from sales enablement technology to predictive analytics. Many Summit attendees have confirmed that they use these case studies to help create or narrow down their vendor lists when they’re in the market for a new provider.
- Don’t worry about photographing or memorizing every slide you see. All attendees will be provided with access to presentations after Summit ends. So, when you see a groundbreaking new model on the screen that can help your organization, sit back and focus on the content. You’ll be able to review the intricacies of the new research and follow up with SiriusDecisions analysts to learn how to put it all in action once you get back to the office.
- Voting is power – let us know which sessions you missed the first time around! Summit is chock-full of great new research content that we’ve been building all year, and sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day to see everything. Fortunately, you have an opportunity to decide which Summit sessions will be presented twice, giving you a second chance. Take a look at the schedule here and formulate your plan of action with your colleagues. Then, at the event, you’ll be able to use our mobile app to vote for encore performances. Catch the second presentation of the most in-demand sessions on Thursday, May 26.
- Join the Twitter conversation (or just listen!). Whether you’re a longtime Twitter power user or have never tweeted in your life, I recommend following the #SDSummit hashtag throughout the event. You’ll find a constant stream of insightful – and occasionally hilarious – commentary from attendees. SiriusDecisions stats are discussed, memorable proclamations from keynote speakers are captured, and inside jokes are born. #SDSummit adds an entire new dimension to the event and ensures the conversation continues long after the last slide is shared.
- Bask in your surroundings. With its dazzling botanical gardens and towering glass ceilings, the massive Gaylord Opryland Resort brings a permanently beautiful spring day indoors. You might even want to take a boat ride on the gently flowing river that meanders through the lower level and learn from your captain about this venue’s fascinating history.
Here at SiriusDecisions headquarters, there’s excitement in the air as we wrap up presentation rehearsals and refresh our memory of lyrics to classic Barenaked Ladies songs. We can’t wait to see you in Nashville! Not registered yet? Check out all the details here.