Join Forrester’s 2015 China Digital Marketing Online Survey
Forrester’s 2015 online survey for digital marketing executives in China is now open. If you’re a marketing leader who is involved in digital marketing in China, please take this opportunity to provide your perspective.
Why is your input important? Through this survey, we will:
- Understand your key challenges in digital marketing. Marketing leaders in China have larger digital marketing budgets — but they also bear more responsibility and face a more complicated digital marketing environment.
- Outline your pain points in working with digital agencies. Marketing leaders in China have more digital agency options than ever before, but their expectations of digital agencies have changed along with their shifted responsibilities.
We will use the results to help marketing leaders in China:
- Understand key trends to prioritize your digital marketing efforts. This data will help you benchmark your key focus for digital marketing in 2015.
- Select the right digital agency to meet your most important needs. We will soon publish our first Forrester Wave™ evaluation of digital agencies in China, which will help marketers assess and select digital agency services. This data will help you customize the Wave to select the right digital agency to help you overcome your top digital challenges.
As a thank-you for your time and effort, you will receive:
- A copy of the report resulting from this research.
- A copy of one of the following reports:
(Your free report will be delivered to you one business day after we receive your completed survey. Please make sure to provide your email address.)
Thank you for your participation. Please follow this link to take the survey. If you have questions, please contact me.