Disruption is increasingly commonplace for businesses today facing data breaches, innovative startups, or simply, more technology-empowered customers. The agenda for our third annual Summit for Marketing Leaders in Shanghai on March 25, 2015 therefore, is geared towards helping traditional enterprises better prepared for the age of the customer.
Besides industry keynote speakers who will share their real world experiences, we have brought together a stellar lineup of Forrester analysts who will present an arsenal of frameworks, methodologies, tools and case studies to help organizations better connect, engage and deliver in the digital world. Based on decades of experience, hundreds of globally relevant research reports, Forrester analysts will share with you what works and what doesn’t in an era of digital disruption and transformation:
- Navigate Digital Disruption, by Dane Anderson, Vice President, Research Director & Region Manager for Asia Pacific
- Build An Ecosystem To Win In Your Customers' Mobile Moments, by Julie A. Ask, Vice President, Principal Analyst
- Path To A Digital Business: Build An Architecture That Supports Your Customer-Centric Strategy, a panel discussion moderated by Charlie Dai, Principal Analyst
- Build Contextual Marketing Engine To Propel Customers To Next Best Interaction, by Gene Cao, Senior Analyst
- Select The Right Agency In The Digital Era, by Xiaofeng Wang, Senior Analyst
- How To Build A Customer Experience Strategy, by Ryan Hart, Principal Analyst
- Getting The Most Out Of Social Media, by Clement Teo, Senior Analyst
- Why Measure Customer Experience, by Vikram Sehgal, VP, Research Director, Data
- The Global eCommerce Opportunity for Chinese Brands, by Zia Daniell Wigder, Vice President, Research Director
For those who’d like a more in-depth discussion on specific topics or wish to seek their advice during the Summit, the above analysts will be available for 1:1 meetings. Forrester clients can reach out to your Forrester account managers to set these meetings up. Non-clients, you can put in your requests with Xiaolong Song. Please kindly note that the 1:1 meetings are not guaranteed and they will be on first-come-first-serve basis.
With less than two weeks to go, I look forward to seeing you in Shanghai and hope you will get the most from our annual marketing leadership summit!
For those who have yet to register or like more information, please visit http://forr.com/ms15china