- Five things to expect at Summit 2017 in Las Vegas
- Networking, 100 case studies, Jewel, Daymond John and so much more are on tap for Summit 2017
- The 2017 Green Tie Gala will feature the Counting Crows
Time to double down, B2B high rollers – the time for Summit is upon us! Your bags are on their way to being packed to accommodate several costume changes, the new (hopefully comfortable) kicks have been road-tested and approved, your best poker face has been practiced and primed – it’s go time!
Cool is still king in our book, and with SiriusDecisions’ very own brilliant Rat Pack of analysts set to debut brand-new research, we are in high-prep mode to make this year’s Summit the very best yet. With the unparalleled backdrop of Las Vegas as our setting, here’s just some of what you can expect to take away this year:
- It’s networking, baby! Where else will you have the chance to network with peers who are at the forefront of the B2B industry? It’s like SiriusDecisions’ very own version of the “cage” – except in our case, it’s 3,000 of the best and brightest leaders in sales, marketing and product and not…a vault filled with cold, hard cash. Right – moving on!
- More than 100 case studies! On Tuesday and Wednesday at Summit, our agenda features more than 100 practitioner case studies. Trust us – we’ve had a sneak peek and there is nowhere other than Summit where you will hear fascinating customer success stories like these.
- And now headlining at the Venetian: Jewel and Daymond John! We’ve upped the ante for 2017 Summit to bring you two fascinating keynote speakers: Singer-songwriter Jewel will kick things off on Tuesday, and then entrepreneur Daymond John from Shark Tank will wrap it all up for us on Friday.
- Shop ’til you drop…at the Summit Marketplace! Our Marketplace offers the one-stop, must-shop location for you to connect with current partners and get the 411 on new agencies, technologies and services that can make a great impact on the productivity of your sales, marketing and product functions.
- B2B after dark! After spending all day getting your fill of B2B best practices, we know you’ll want to kick up your heels with your friends and colleagues – and how better to do it than rocking out with the Counting Crows at the Green Tie Gala (if you came of age in the ’90s, this Summit is like your secret dream come true)! On Thursday night, we all head over to Brooklyn Bowl for the Titanium Celebration and eat, drink and knock down some pins – we’ll even provide the socks!
We’re going to try to play it cool and not show our whole hand here, but believe me when I tell you that this is only a small glimpse of all that’s in store for Summit 2017. So, get ready to cash in those chips and don’t forget that registration will be accepted onsite. Check out all you need to know here, and we can’t wait to see you in Vegas!