Event will showcase latest research to help tech executives embrace creativity as a vital tool to drive business growth
LONDON, Nov. 4, 2021 — Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced the full conference agenda for its Technology & Innovation EMEA 2021 live virtual experience to be held 17–18 November, 2021. The event will help chief information officers, chief technology officers, and chief digital officers drive future fit strategies — the ability to quickly reconfigure business structures with adaptivity, creativity, and resilience — to adapt to changing customer and employee expectations. Forrester’s research shows that companies that exhibit the highest creative characteristics — a key pillar in becoming future fit — grow 2.6 times faster than their peers.
Through several breakout and keynote sessions, Technology & Innovation EMEA 2021 will explore how creativity can fuel digital innovation and increase businesses’ ability to enrich and enhance customer and employee experiences while creating competitive differentiation. To learn more about how to develop better products, services, processes, and experiences, attendees will be able to network with like-minded peers and schedule exclusive 1:1 sessions with Forrester analysts. The event will also offer the Executive Leadership Exchange, an executive program for senior technology leaders to gain a deeper understanding of the research showcased at the event. In a special session on diversity and inclusion, attendees will learn more about how diversity, equity, and inclusion can contribute to innovation in new and exciting ways.
Noteworthy keynotes and sessions include:
- Making The Most Of The Intersection Between Creativity And Technology: A Practical Guide. This keynote will uncover how tech leaders can maintain the creative spark while managing enterprise-grade systems within budget parameters.
- Unleash Enterprise Creativity With AI At Scale. This keynote will offer results of Forrester’s ongoing research into how leading companies are augmenting employees, teams, organisations, and business models with AI-led creativity.
- Make Your People Key To Creativity. This session will explore how creativity as a human resource requires a comprehensive review of firms’ workforce strategies to equip workers with the right tools to tackle their current jobs as well as help firms invent jobs needed to succeed in the future of work.
- Driving Creativity Through Sustainable Innovation. The pandemic stimulated creativity and innovation overnight. In this keynote, attendees will hear about what innovation leaders did differently during this time of uncertainty and how they sparked employees’ creativity while managing to stay close to their customers.
“The pandemic made us realise that we can be far more creative than we ever thought we could be,” said Pascal Matzke, event host and VP, research director at Forrester. “To accelerate growth in the post-pandemic world, businesses need to continue to innovate and use creativity so they can create true differentiation against their competitors. Forrester’s Technology & Innovation Forum will help leaders harness creativity and drive future fit technology strategies that both improve and deliver stronger customer and employee experiences.”
In addition, British singer, songwriter, actress, and philanthropist Leona Lewis will perform at the event. Renowned for her vocal range and ability, Lewis is a three-time Grammy Award nominee, seven-time BRIT Award nominee, and a two-time World Music Award winner.
- Register to attend Forrester’s Technology & Innovation EMEA 2021 conference.
- View the full agenda and speakers for Technology & Innovation EMEA 2021.
- Download the Forrester EMEA 2022 Predictions guide.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrTech for updates.
- Learn about Forrester Decisions for Technology Executives.