Today, Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) honored nine Forrester Groundswell Award winners for excellence in effective use of social technologies to drive business success. The winners were announced at Forrester’s Forum For eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals in Chicago. The seventh annual Forrester Groundswell Awards mark the introduction of new award categories, based on Forrester Research’s Marketing RaDaR research. Business-to-consumer and business-to-business winners were awarded across four categories: Social Reach, Social Depth, Social Relationship, and Mobile.
“This year we found the smartest companies are moving past ‘social exceptionalism’ and genuinely integrating social programs into broader marketing strategies,” said Forrester Vice President and Principal Analyst Nate Elliott. “Our 2013 winners used social reach marketing to create discovery and awareness; they used social depth marketing to support exploration and consideration; and they used social relationship marketing to foster post-purchase engagement — proving that social programs can support customers all the way through their life cycle.”
This year, there were nearly 150 Forrester Groundswell Award entries. The awards presented today represent the top entries in the Business-to-Consumer (B2C), Business-to-Business (B2B), and Business-to-Employee (B2E) divisions. A detailed overview of each winning entry, along with the finalists in each category, is available on the Forrester Groundswell Awards website.
Here are the winners of the 2013 Forrester Groundswell Awards:
Business-To-Consumer (B2C) Division:
- Social Reach: #makebetterhappen by City Year with Allen & Gerritsen
- Social Depth: Bridge Admissions Social Community by Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Social Relationship: Dr Pepper Social Media Program by Dr Pepper with Code and Theory
- Mobile: justWink Mobile Flip Campaign by YuMe for American Greetings
Business-To-Business (B2B) Division:
- Social Reach: Brainshark Champion by Brainshark
- Social Depth: Webroot Ambassador Program by Webroot
- Social Relationship: EngineerZone Technical Support Community by Analog Devices
Business-To-Employee (B2E) Division:
- Mobility: Crawford CAT Connection by Crawford & Company
- Collaboration: Enterasys Sales 2.0 by Enterasys Networks now a part of Extreme Networks
Forrester’s Forum For eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals 2013
More than 700 people attended Forrester’s Forum For eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals in Chicago, which in its second year explored the role of digital business transformation in eBusiness. Digital marketing professionals received practical advice for positioning their firm for digital dominance and leading the transformation of their firm’s digital sales and service strategies — and in the process, overhaul their customer relationships. The Forum served marketing and strategy executives in a variety of professional roles, including eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals, Marketing Leadership Professionals, Sales Enablement Professionals, Customer Experience Professionals, and Customer Insights Professionals.