Giga Information Group Annual GigaWorld Event On How To Deliver More With Less
Today, the seventh annual GigaWorld Event ¿How To Deliver More With Less¿ — produced by Giga Information Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) — will feature industry experts who will share their strategies on how to make better technology decisions in a volatile economy through keynote presentations, one-to-one analyst interviews, research sessions, and panel discussions both from top CIOs and Forrester Research Fellows.
The four-day Event will attract more than 650 business executives and senior technology executives to the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and will conclude May 16.
GigaWorld will help executives learn how to maximize their technology investments — and how to cut costs with IT budgets. CIOs and business executives will learn how to:
- Align their organizations¿ IT to overall business goals.
- Reduce IT costs and increase business returns.
- Explore the latest approaches and best practices.
- Use IT Portfolio to demonstrate the value of technology.
- Identify key stages in the global sourcing.
- James Steinberg, Former Deputy National Security Advisor
- Alan Kay, Senior Research Fellow, HP Labs
- George Colony, CEO, Forrester Research, Inc.
Research Fellow Panel
The Research Fellow Panel is staffed with Forrester¿s most seasoned IT analysts. The discussion will cover the major drivers fueling the tech market recovery and how companies that buy or build technology can best position themselves to anticipate the opportunities in a recovering market. The Fellows¿ expertise spans major technology topics, including software development, metrics, systems management, hardware, telecommunications, and networking.
The Research Fellow Panel includes:
- Rob Enderle, VP, Personal Computers
- Richard Fichera, VP, Computer Architectures, Operating Systems, Servers
- Julie Giera, VP, Mergers & Acquisitions, Outsourcing
- Mike Gilpin, VP, Enterprise Applications
- Stephanie Moore, VP, Outsourcing
- Lisa Pierce, VP, Telecommunications