MEDIA ADVISORY: Forrester Research Consumer Forum 2008, October 28–29 In Dallas
WHAT: Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) Consumer Forum 2008: Keeping Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Customer
The Internet and mobile technology have changed consumer behavior. Reaching consumers in the right channel at the right time is more complex than ever, especially as the influence of consumers’ networks and communities increases, and the challenges will only grow in the next 20 years. At this Event, Forrester analysts and senior marketing and strategy professionals from leading companies will present proven strategies for winning customers’ dollars and loyalty in today’s multichannel environment.
WHEN: October 28-29, 2008
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
WHO: Keynote speakers include:
- Daniel P. Garton, Executive Vice President, Marketing, American Airlines
- Seth Greenberg, Director, Online Advertising & Internet Media, Intuit
- James W. Keyes, Chairman and CEO, Blockbuster
- Patricia Seybold, CEO, Consultant, and Author of Outside Innovation, Customer Revolution, Customers.com, Patricia Seybold Group
- Lisa Sherman, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Logo from MTV Networks
- Tim Suther, Senior Vice President, Digital Marketing Services, Acxiom
- Vivi Zigler, President, NBC Digital Entertainment, NBC Universal
Additionally, participants will benefit from seven track sessions designed specifically for marketing and strategy professionals, one-on-one sessions with Forrester analysts, peer networking, and a technology showcase where 27 sponsors — including platinum sponsor Acxiom and gold sponsors Blast Radius, Critical Mass, InQ, and WhittmanHart — will share their solutions.
CONTACT: Complete Event information is available at www.forrester.com/consumerforum2008.
Members of Forrester Leadership Boards’ marketing groups will meet the day before the Consumer Forum on October 27. Exclusive sessions will be hosted by The CMO Group, the eBusiness Council, the Interactive Marketing Council, the Direct Marketing Council, and the Market Research Council. More information on Forrester Leadership Boards is available at www.forrester.com/LeadershipBoards.
MEDIA: Members of the media can register by providing their full contact information to email@example.com.