WHAT: Forrester Research’s Consumer Forum: Delivering Breakthrough Multichannel Customer Experiences
The most successful brands in the digital age are creating experiences across multiple channels that engage consumers in new and effective ways.
Companies like JetBlue, Apple, Victoria’s Secret, Comcast, BMW, NewsCorp, Starwood Hotels, BestBuy, Clear Channel, and Aetna are effectively extending their brands across digital and physical channels. Top executives from these companies and others will join Forrester at its 2004 Consumer Forum to reveal how they are extending their brands across digital and physical channels, reinventing product and service design, and using new technologies to deliver effective experiences to today¿s elusive digital consumer.
Over the next five years, networked homes, for instance, will grow from less than 10 percent to more than 40 percent of total US households. This growth is one example of how technology will continue to change the way consumers live, shop, and entertain themselves.
As consumers and their environments evolve, businesses must perfect the way they reach current and prospective consumers across multiple channels and through technologies and communications tools like advergames, mobile phones, video on-demand, blogging, online promotions, in-store kiosks, Wi-Fi, self-checkout, and streaming media.
WHEN: September 19-21, 2004
WHO: Keynote speakers include:
- Brian E. Becker, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Clear Channel Entertainment
- Stephen B. Burke, Chief Operating Officer, Comcast Corporation; President, Comcast Cable Corporation, LLC.
- Peter Chernin, President and Chief Operating Officer, News Corporation; Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Fox Group
- Robert F. Cotter, President and Chief Operating Officer, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Michael Linton, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Best Buy
- David Neeleman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, JetBlue Airways Corporation
- Vikki Pachera, Vice President, Global Alliances and Business Development, Hewlett-Packard Company
- John W. Rowe, M.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Aetna, Inc.
- Joe Trippi, Partner, Trippi, McMahon & Squire; former Campaign Manager, Dean for America
- Sharen Jester Turney, President and Chief Executive Officer, Victoria’s Secret Direct, Victoria’s Secret
- Linda S. Wolf, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Leo Burnett Worldwide
- Five in-depth industry tracks — Retail & Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Automotive, Media & Entertainment, and Travel & Leisure — featuring executives from companies like ESPN, Apple, World Wrestling Entertainment, United Airlines, Audi, TiVo, Humana, The Weather Channel, Priceline, and Amtrak.
- Four functional tracks — Design, Marketing, Market Research, and Technology — feature executives from companies like Hilton, Cox Communications, IDEO, BMW, Sovereign Bank, and AOL.
WHERE: Grand Hyatt New YorkPark Avenue and Grand Central StationNew York, NY 10017
CONTACT: For complete information on the Event, contact Forrester Events at +1 888/343-6786 or visitwww.forrester.com/Events.
MEDIA: To request interviews and register for the Event, please provide your full contact information to Erica Cantwell at the address below.